We love this fab little film from the gorgeous YouTuber, Emi de Melo.But we've just got to ask, where does she get those tampons?!😂 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoUcVECVZfo Best period hack ever? We couldn't agree more. Only Emi could make such a tricky subject so very charming. It's amazing how many of us don't know about the problems flushing tampons and pads can cause: blockages, sewage flooding into rivers, tampons ending up on beaches... maybe we just don't want to know! And as she says, binning can cause some awkward moments too: no loo roll, no lid on the bin, no bin at all... no wonder over half of us have resorted to doing the Handbag Smuggle! Surely there's a better way? So here comes FabLittleBag to the rescue. Here's how it works.
- Place your finger and thumb in the unique loops (stunning manicure completely optional!), toopen the bag one-handed.
- Pop in your tampon or rolled-up pad. You can fit in an applicator, wipe and any wrappers too.
- Peel off the sticky strip.
- Press your finger and thumb together to seal it completely closed.
- No leaks, no odour, nothing see-through, just ready for the bin.
- No bin there? It happens! The sealed FabLittleBag is safe to pocket or smuggle out in your handbag.